Welcome to Cowgirls & Cocktails!
The Power of Pink
Bring together lots of ladies dressed in pink, the opportunity to shop some great vendors, the wild action of a live auction featuring unique art, jewelry, western collectibles — then add in delightful cocktails and delicious ‘eats’, and you’ve got Cowgirls & Cocktails.
Cowgirls & Cocktails is a Colorado Springs grassroots effort that has raised almost $500,000 in the past nine years to help people in the Pikes Peak region suffering with the devastating disease of breast cancer. Funds raised stay in this community and go directly to support patient needs. Last year’s event had over 500 registered attendees!
Cowgirls & Cocktails has been able to make a direct impact on our community by providing funds to:
• Memorial Health Systems
• Penrose – St. Francis Health Systems
• Evans Army Hospital at Fort Carson
• Patients undergoing treatment for gas cards to get to and from treatment
• Lymphedema and post surgical camisoles not covered by insurance
• Wig vouchers that help those in need obtain a new wig that suits their specific needs.
• Peak Vista to provide mammograms for people facing access barriers to treatment
• Project Angel Heart, which last year provided over 3,000 home-delivered nutritious meals to breast cancer patients and their dependents in El Paso County
We are under the umbrella of the Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo Foundation, an accredited 501(c)(3).