Norris-Penrose Event Center, Indoor Arena
What better way to make a difference in the fight against breast cancer than by having our annual event in October — breast cancer awareness month! We moved Cowgirls & Cocktails to October 3rd this year to further align this event with our mission. And of course, we’ll still have great shopping, delicious food and drinks, and amazing auction items, all while joining together to make a difference in the lives of women in our community who are faced with this devastating disease. Plan to be there and bring your friends, co-workers, family and neighbors!
Some C&C Thank Yous:
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful wig. I am eternally grateful for your love, dedication and generosity.
I can’t thank you enough for the support from Cowgirls Against Cancer through your event “Cowgirls & Cocktails.” You ladies are awesome.
Come to Cowgirls & Cocktails and . . .
• Support women in our community through purchasing items in our basket opportunities, silent auction and live auction
• Meet great bartenders and have a specialty cocktail and eat wonderful food
• Shop with our local vendors
• Listen to great music from our live band and do some dancing
• Bring a friend and HAVE FUN!
For more information about Cowgirls Against Cancer and Cowgirls & Cocktails and their vision of women joining together to support one another, visit www.cowgirlsandcocktails.com. Sponsorship opportunities are available now!